Can i Register For 2021/2022 Jamb UTME DE same time
I have seen where most Nigerian undergraduate argue if it’s possible to register for jamb UTME and Direct Entry at the same time.
To be honest most people engage in this act because they want sure admission by all means hence they device a new tactics so that if one fails to click the other will click.
There are certain things we will like you to know about UTME and Direct Entry.
First we want you to know that jamb direct entry is entirely different from JAMB UTME though they are from the same exam board.
While Direct Entry is a process or short cut for those who has either NCE and OND certificate to gain admission directly into 200 level in their desired institution of choice, UTME on the other hand requires you to either make use of your your O level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE or its equivalent) to process your admission. Here you directly secure an admission as a 100 level student into any institution of your choice.
See Reasons why You Can Not Take DE & Jamb UTME Together
- You can’t bypass the restrictions imposed by jamb profile.
- All jamb candidates are only required to have just one profile account
- Dual registration is a criminal offense, you can be arrested.
- You can’t bypass the biometric security check.
- Before you process your UTME form jamb requires the system to capture your fingerprints.
- With the above reasons given above you can all see that dual registration is impossible, anyone who engage in such act cannot scale through successfully.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.