EBSU post utme screening form/DE 2020/2021 Date & timetable/how to calculate your post utme score
All EBSU aspirant who choose the institution as their preferred choice will soon be invited for the compulsory post utme screening exercise schedule to hold soon.
- 1 Ebonyi state university post utme 2020/2021
- 2 HOW TO CALCULATE Your EBSU AVERAGE SCORE!
Ebonyi state university post utme 2020/2021
This article shall guide you on how to process your post utme screening forms online without stress.
EBSU POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY 2020/2021
- to be eligible for EBSU post utme screening exercise prospective applicants must have sat for the 2019/2020 jamb exams.
- Applicants must have a minimum jamb score of 180
- applicants must have a 5 credit passes in any of the O level results of which English language must be among
how much is ebsu post utme form 2020/2021
the Ebonyi state university’s post UTME screening form is sold for just 2,000 naira and the payment shall be made at any of the designated banks below after an invoice has been generated at the University’s portal :
ebsu 2020/2021 post utme exam date
the 2019/2020 EBSU post utme screening date is yet to be decided.
We shall update this page soon when it’s time for the post UTME screening exercise.
ebsu post utme portal-how to process your admission 2020/2021
- Candidates are expected to visit EBSU official portal @ http://www.ebsu-edu.net/
- once the page load you are expected to click on “EBSU PORTAL”
- click on 2020/2021 post utme screening application form
- a space will appear at this point in time, carefully input your Jamb registration number, your GSM phone number
- click on the button to generate an invoice after which you are expected to rush to the bank and make a one time payment of 2,000 you will be given an E transact pin.
- Get back to ebsu post utme portal http://portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx and enter your pin you obtain from the bank
- at this point the post UTME screening form will be loaded, you are expected to enter your bio data, O level results.
- Cross check everything to see if you made any mistake before submitting.
Note : don’t fail to print put your acknowledgement slip which shows you have for the post UTME screening exercise.
- make sure your password photographs are very clear.
- while coming to the exam venue come with the acknowledged slip you printed.
- also come with your jamb result slip
- come along with your prove of payment at the bank
HOW TO CALCULATE Your EBSU AVERAGE SCORE!
you simply add your jamb score to your post-utme score then divide by two
Jamb score + Post-utme score /2
Ebonyi state university address
Enugu-Abakaliki Rd, Ntezi Abba, Abakaliki
HELP DESK: Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Phone: 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300, 081588567
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.