FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Form, Exam Dates 2020/2021-DE
this article will be very helpful to those who have been asking when will FUNAI 2020/2021 post utme screening form be out? how much is funai post utme screening form, how can i process the form and when is funai registration deadline
- 1 funai 2020/2021 post utme form
- 1.1 FUNAI POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY 2020/2021
- 1.2 funai portal 2020/2021
- 1.3 How Much is FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- 1.4 funai post utme screening date 2020/2021
- 1.5 funai post utme cut off mark 2020/2021
- 1.6 how to apply for funai post utme screening exercise 2020/2021
- 1.7 FUNAI Address and Locations
funai 2020/2021 post utme form
Candidates who chose Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo as their first choice during the 2019/2020 jamb registration will soon be invited for a screening exercise that will be conducted.
FUNAI POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY 2020/2021
- before you will be allowed to participate in the forth coming FUNAI post utme screening exercise you must meet some criteria which are as follows:
- your Jamb Score must be up to 180
- you must have at least 5 credits pass of which English language must be include.
- you must be choose the the institution as your most preferred institution
funai portal 2020/2021
Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo portal remains funai.edu.ng this is where all registration is done.
How Much is FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
the post UTME screening form is sold for just 2,000 naira, payment is usually made at any commercial bank after a Remita code must have been generated online at the University’s portal.
funai post utme screening date 2020/2021
FUNAI post utme screening date is yet to be concluded by the University’s Senate by the time of writing this article. just hang around and wait for more update.
funai post utme cut off mark 2020/2021
the general cut off mark of FUNAI remains @ 180 irrespective of the course you want to study however FUNAI departmental cut off mark for various courses differs. click here to see funai departmental cut off mark
how to apply for funai post utme screening exercise 2020/2021
- to begin your application you should click here
- once the page loads you should click on “Prospective Students”
- under the 2018/2019 Admission Screening application click on “Click to Apply”
- you are expected to input your Jamb registration number
- proceed to the payment page and select either to pay at bank or online
- if you are to pay at the bank don’t forget to generate an invoice /reference number
- now rush to any bank closer to you and make the payment, don’t forget to present your reference number to them
- after you must have completed your payment at the bank visit the school portal again
- click on “JAMB Registration Number”
- input your details and proceed to fill in the post UTME form.
- ensure that a your documents are scanned properly and they are clear before uploading them
- cross check all your details before submitting them.
- Finally don’t forget to print the acknowledged slip.
Note: you are expected to bring this acknowledgement slip to the exam venue.
Don’t forget to come along with your jamb original slip
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863
FUNAI Address and Locations[mappress mapid=”5″]
FUNAI is located in Ebonyi state, you can use the map below to locate it.
funai post utme date
funai post utme result
funai post utme past questions
funai post utme cut off mark
funai screening date
funai m post utme form
funai post utme form
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.