inec adhoc staff recruitment form for 2020/2021 election/youth corp members /students and undergraduate/civil servants:see recruitment form here
Are you a civil servant, serving corp member, or a an undergraduate of any federal institution such as Federal university, polytechnic or college of education in Nigeria the time has come again to participate and apply for inec adhoc staff recruitment
- 1 Inec adhoc Recruitment 2020/2021 Election| Application Registration Form
- 2 inec adhoc staff recruitment for 2019 election
- 3 Categories of those to be employed as adhoc staff for 2020/2021 election
- 4 Inec adhoc staff Requirements for the 2020/2021 general election
- 5 INEC recruitment portal login 2020/2021
- 6 How to APPLY for INEC adhoc staff for the general election 2020/2021 recruitment
Inec adhoc Recruitment 2020/2021 Election| Application Registration Form
The independent electoral commission is a body set up in 1998 to handle all matters that concerns election in the country. Their main objective is to strives their best to conduct elections that will be acceptable to all Nigerians.
In this article we shall give you the application guidelines to follow so that your application will be approved instantly.
inec adhoc staff recruitment for 2019 election
All is been set for the 2019 general elections in the country, INEC on her part has vow to conduct a credible election a cross all states and federation of the country.
The commission chairman Prof. Mahmud Yakub, has recently come out to make it known that the independent electoral commission will engage the services of about 1 million adhoc staff for the 2019 general elections coming up
He made this known when he visited the senate committee on INEC
“The 2019 projected (the general elections) increase in the number of ad hoc (members of ) staff to be engaged in the elections by the independent and electoral commission arose from the need to make space for adequate manpower to educate Nigerians, and elections exercise on a wider template and, most especially , to take care of pressing needs for that purpose in some polling units across the country .”
The INEC boss Prof. Mahmud Yakub made it clear the the commission is planing to make some categories of Nigerians who where not allowed to participate in elections by law to participate in the upcoming elections
This 5 groups include the following:
- INEC personal who are about 16,000 in the federation
- civil society organisation also known as monitoring agents or observers
- Members of Security bodies in the country
- Those who are in prison
- Members of media bodies
Note: Adhoc personal will be well trained on how to make use of the smart card reader that is going to be use in upcoming general elections. So all those who are applying for the job as INEC adhoc staff need to get ready for the intensive training on how to make use of the card readers.
Categories of those to be employed as adhoc staff for 2020/2021 election
- You must either be a serving youth Corp member
- You must either be an undergraduate of any federal government owned institution in Nigeria
- You must be a federal civil servant
Inec adhoc staff Requirements for the 2020/2021 general election
The independent electoral commission has released a new template and requirements That will be used to carry recruitment into the body and they are as follows:
- You must be a a graduate or an undergraduate student from any federal institution.
- You must be a serving corp currently serving if you want to apply as a corp member
- You must be a civil servant of any grade if you want to apply as a worker (of government agencies, teachers of institutions etc)
- Those with computer knowledge will be first considered
INEC recruitment portal login 2020/2021
For those who want to apply for INEC adhoc staff recruitment for 2019 election should please take note of this website
How to APPLY for INEC adhoc staff for the general election 2020/2021 recruitment
- Those who want to apply as undergraduate should keep their ear on ground, inec said they will partner with the management of your institution which means an announcement will be made in your school.
- Those serving Corp members who are applying should follow the directives from their local government headquarters in their respective PPA.
- Civil servant are meant to apply directly from inec portal
inec adhoc staff recruitment for 2020/2021 election
inec recruitment 2020/2021
inec recruitment form for 2020/2021 general election
inec adhoc staff recruitment 2020/2021
how to apply for inec recruitment
inec recruitment portal login
inec recruitment application form 2020/2021
inec adhoc staff recruitment 2020/2021
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.