Nigerian railway cooperation 2020/2021 (Warri-Itakpe Rail – Jobs) Recruitment NRC|how to Apply |FG to recruit 1000 Nigerians|starting date
Are you aware that the Federal government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Railway cooperation will be employing / recruiting about 1000 ( one thousand) Nigerians to fill the newly space created in the Warri-Itakpe Rail station?
Those who will be employed will be stationed at Warri-Itakpe standard gauge rail corridor where they will help sell tickets,work in the newly constructed stations, maintain equipment and various facilities already on ground.
Recall that Mr Fidet Okhiria who is the Managing Director of the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) has stress the need to recruit capable hands that will be first trained before they will be deployed to their various stations.
Categories of people to be employed in NRC job 2020/2021
- Senior staff: these are universities graduates who will be employed. They will undergo a compulsory 1 year training program before they will deployed to their various stations.
- Junior staff : this are staffs that see to the day to day operations in the station, like selling of ticks, maintaining of equipment in fact they take order from the senior staffs who makes all policies. They will undergo 3 months training.
- EFCC recruitment and how to apply
- CBN recruitment and how to apply
- Nigerian prison service recruitment and how to apply
NRC Recruitment requirements 2020/2021
- First you must be a Nigerian citizen, most federal jobs are only open to only Nigerians.
- If you are applying for a senior position you must be a graduate from any recognized institution and must possess relevant credentials to back your claims.
- If you are applying as a junior staff you must present your O level results with 5 credit pass.
- If you are a computer literate that will be am added advantage.
- Your age will be looked into, it must not be less Than 18 and more than 35.
How to apply for NRC 2020/2021 Recruitment : FG 1000 job
For now the recruitment has not started although the federal government has already announced the plan to recruit 1000 Nigerians to fill various positions in the Warri-Itakpe standard gauge rail corridor.
We will like you to always visit this page from time to time
If you will like us to inform you immediately the recruitment start please let us know by commenting below.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.