N-Power Teach batch C registration 2020/2021 Recruitment Portal www.npower.gov.ng /starting and closing date
Is N-Power Teach batch B registration on? when will Npower teach recruitment start? We want to let you know that N-Power Teach registration for batch C has been concluded right away.
The door is now open for new Volunteers to start sending their application for possible selection.
N-Power Teach batch C registration 2020
N-Power Teach Volunteers will be recruited base on merit and they are going to help the Nigerian educational sector; the sector that will greatly benefit mostly is the primary schools across the country where volunteers will improve basic education delivery in Nigeria.
As a N-Power Teach Volunteer you should get ready to be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria. This means you should have some educational background or well grounded in dissemination of knowledge to students.
N-Power Teach Volunteers are not employed to replace the current teachers in our schools , but will work as support teachers across Nigeria thereby strengthening our educational system.
N-Power Teach Volunteers will assist with teaching, school management and other functions within our schools. Where possible, they will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalised communities.
N-Power Teach duration of programme 2020/2021
N-Power Teach Volunteers are expected to work and be paid for a period of 2 years. This means you will be engaged for a period of 24 months while you keep receiving your stipends in your bank account.
N-Power Teach batch C registration requirements 2020/2021
Not everyone will be selected at the end of the day hence its best you get the full details about the general requirements as this will help you know if you are qualify or not to apply.
- post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications.
- You should be 18 to 35 years of age.
- You should be a Nigerian by birth.
- You should be ready to move from your comfort zone to rural or other area of the state you applied or applying for
- You should have a fair knowledge on computer programming or computer graphics design, computer generated images, animation, server administration, database management, networking, etc
N-Power Teach Volunteers job roles
- Professional Teaching
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Education Consultant, Associate,
- Strategy Consultant
- Education Services Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Social services analyst
N-Power Teach batch C Online Application
- Application is done on this portal First https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup or https://www.npower.gov.ng/n-teach.html
- You are to Read the overview, selection preference, duration, job and other details that are clearly explained on the portal.
- Please make sure you understand every aspect of it then proceed for online registration
- Click on the link “Apply”
- You can Create your profile with your valid credentials (use functional email and contact number) please you shouldn’t lose access to these details
- Login with user id and password
- Fill application form
- Recheck all details and submit the form
- Take printout for future reference
Selection Process for Npower teach applicants
as an Applicant who is eligible you have to go through the process listed selection process and its only when you are qualify that your name will be shortlisted:
- BVN verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical verification
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.