The University of Ibadan, UI Post UTME screening form is out. The management of University of Ibadan, UI has concluded arrangements for the UI Post UTME 2020. Cut off mark is 200.
Having concluded the arrangements, it is worthy to note that the post UTME form is yet on sale. See eligibility, registration process, examination date and price of the form below.
So if you have been asking: when is UI post UTME form 2020 coming out? Or when is UI post UTME 202o starting? This article will answer your question. Keep reading to see the full gist.
The management of the University of Ibadan, UI hereby uses this medium to inform all qualified applicants that the Post UTME form of the institution is out.
The University of Ibadan is the oldest Federal University in Nigeria and one of the best as well.
- 1 Eligibility for UI Post UTME 2020
- 2 How Much is UI Post UTME Form 2020?
- 3 University of Ibadan Post UTME Cut Off Mark
- 4 How to Apply for UI Post UTME 2020
- 5 University of Ibadan Post UTME Date
- 6 University of Ibadan Post UTME Closing Date
- 7 Advice on University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening
Eligibility for UI Post UTME 2020
Below are the eligibility for the UI Post UTME 2o2o:
- Candidates who chose University of Ibadan as their FIRST CHOICE Institution in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the last JAMB UTME are eligible to apply.
- You must have made the cut off mark.
- Candidates must have a valid phone number and email address.
How Much is UI Post UTME Form 2020?
The price of the form has been fixed at N2,000 by the university management. However, bank charges may apply so you are advised to have at least N2,500 before proceeding with the purchase.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The UI post UTME Cut of Mark is 200. This is the general cut off mark. However, some departments increases their cut off mark above 200. Not to worry, if you did not meet the cut off mark, there is still hope for you. There are many other ways to gain admission without JAMB.
Therefore, if you are one of those who scored below the cut off mark, you are advised to go through our article on 12 ways to gain admission without JAMB.
If these 12 ways of gaining admission are not enough for you, you can check out our article on how to upgrade your JAMB score by yourself.
How to Apply for UI Post UTME 2020
Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password. Example: 12222224EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of
N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Note: You are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the UI portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Date
As at the time of writing this article, the school management have not released the UI Post UTME screening date. However, information at our disposal has it that the date will be made known soon. It will be announced after the COVID-19 lock-down.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Closing Date
Like we pointed out earlier, the UI post UTME registration date is yet to be announced. Hence, the closing date is yet to be known as well.
You are advised to drop your email in the comment section so we can contact you via email once the date is announced.
Advice on University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening
To be able to do well in the UI Post UTME screening exercise, you need to follow all instructions from the university. Above all, you need to study very hard ahead of time. I wrote an in-depth article on how to read and understand fast and it will help you pass the screening.
Do you like our services and wish to appreciate us?
Don’t worry, the best way to appreciate us is to use any of the share buttons below to share this post with your friends. Remember there is love in sharing.
Remember to also follow our Facebook Page to be the first to get our latest updates.