Dear future Akokites, welcome to currentschoogist. This article will be revealing everything you need to know about the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME screening 2020 registration.
We have received a lot of mails and messages from aspiring students of the University of Lagos, asking us about the UNILAG Post UTME admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic year.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who picked the University of Lagos, UNILAG as their first choice institution, that the school has concluded the details for the UNILAG Post UTME 2020/2021 screening, for admission into all courses/programmes.
See registration date, deadline, price, screening date, eligibility and how to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME 2020/2021 below.
Unilag Post UTME Screening Form 2020.
The University of Lagos has concluded but yet to announce the date for the commencement of the 2020/2021 admission screening registration at the time this article was published. We are expecting a statement from the institution anytime from now.
However, the UNILAG Post UTME screening forms for the 2019/2020 academic session was available for sale from the 1st of august, 2019 to the 27th of august, 2019.
The forms should be released the same period this year, but might be extended as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
While you wait for the forms to be released, make it a priority to read your books and study the Unilag Post UTME past questions.
UNILAG Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2020
The cut off mark is 180 for all candidates who chose the university of Lagos as their first choice in the JAMB UTME. I
How much is UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 ?
The price of the University of Lagos Post UTME form 2020 is two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
It is after paying this amount, that you will be able to obtain and fill the registration form.
UNILAG Post UTME 2020/2021 Screening Eligibility.
To be able to apply for and partake in the University of Lagos Post UTME screening exercise, applicants need to have met some specified criteria.
- Candidates must have scored at least 180 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must have at least five (5) o’ level credits, in English Language, mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects (not more than one sitting).
- Candidates who will not be 16 years of age by the 31st of October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates must have made the University of Lagos, UNILAG their first choice institution.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could reapply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
Please note that candidates who do not participate in the Post UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
In addition, any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission into the university.
Unilag Post UTME 2020 Registration Procedure.
All interested candidates, who are eligible and wish to apply for the University of Lagos Post UTME 2020 should deem it fit to read the instructions below.
Read and follow this procedure carefully:
- Access the University of Lagos portal at www.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post UTME application.
- Login with your JAMB registration number as username and your surname (in lowercase) as password.
- Generate and print payment invoice.
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete your screening registration.
- Print post UTME screening pass.
When is the University of Lagos Post UTME Screening date?
The UNILAG Post UTME screening date for the 2020/2021 academic year has not been announced by the University.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Note that the university has zero tolerance for drug abuse/misuse, and any student found guilty of such shall lose his/her studentship with immediate effect.
Still need to make further inquiries or clarifications? Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to know when the UNILAG 2020/2021 screening form is out by leaving a message in the comment section below.
Do you like our services and wish to appreciate us?
Don’t worry, the best way to appreciate us is to share this post with your friends. Remember there is love in sharing.
Remember to also follow our Facebook Page to be the first to get our latest updates.
Do you have any question about UNILAG Post UTME form 2020, UNILAG Portal, etc? Do well to ask us using the comment box and we shall respond to you as fast as possible.