WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal |list of shortlisted candidates /www.waeconline.org.ng
The West Africa Examination Council is a body that has been conducting entrance examination for senior secondary school leavers not only in Nigeria but in other West African states,hence the board will surely need to recruit more hands to help for a smooth running of its operations in all of its bases.
Before applying for any job at WAEC recruitment portal , it’s pertinent that you avail yourself the opportunity to see through and read all requirements that you may meet before you are recruited.
Hope you know that there is a need for you to create an online account that will aid you to send your application hence there is nothing like submitting of hard copies of your application as everything has been moved to online.
General Requirements for the WAEC recruitment 2020/2021
The west Africa Examination board have some set of requirements that all interested individuals or job applicants who have interest in working with WAEC must and should meet.
Please bear it in mind that each job position has a unique requirement but don’t worry about that, let’s look at the most important general requirements first.
- First see if you have like 5 credit pass on your O level results. Honestly this requirement is not new to any of us as long as you are a graduate who passed through any higher institutions there is higher chances that you will have 5 credit pass of which mathematics and English language should be among
- If you don’t have 5 credit in one sitting you should get 6 credit in two sittings.
- You should have a degree certificate from a reputable institution.
- Having the right means of identification is also required
- We are now in a computer age hence you should know how to handle various software applications like Microsoft Office software package. Please this is very important.
- If you are more than 40 years of age there is no need applying.
- You should have NYSC discharge certificate.
- At least 3 years of experience.
WAEC SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
WAEC salary packages is very attractive and mouthwatering that you won’t be able to resist however note that how much you will earn will be influenced by your qualifications and experience.
This should not scare you because no matter your level of qualifications your monthly benefits will be inline with the Council’s Conditions of Service.
How to apply for West Africa Examination Council recruitment 2020/2021
There is no long protocol for the WAEC recruitment application process all that is needed is to first meet the necessary requirements and also check properly if all your documents are intact.
- Now just log on to www.waeconline.org.ng or
- You have to find the WAEC recruitment link that is located at the bottom of the page (if you look carefully you are going to find it)
- Click on the button which will reveal you various job offers and opportunities that is currently existing.
- Finally you need to select that offer that suits your academic qualifications and job experience as this will boost your career prospects with the WAEC board.
DURATION OF APPLICATION/closing date
Try to submit your application before
Jul 14, 2019. After this date the portal will be closed down.
WAEC recruitment list of shortlisted candidates 2020/2021
We should update you about the WAEC recruitment list of shortlisted candidates soon just keep checking because more update shall come your way shortly.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.