YouWin Registration 2020/2021 (YouWin connect) and How to Apply for YouWin Programme Online|starting date here
YouWin stands for Youth Enterprise With Innovation In Nigeria. It is part of the government social reinvestment programs but actually YOUWIN stands out from the rest because it’s actually designed to help youth between the age of 18 to 45 establish a business plan they have or an already established business.
While the main aim of other government social reinvestment programs are aimed to alleviate poverty or help vulnerable Nigerians who are living in object poverty, the YouWin program aims at helping those who already have business or those who have great business plan to set up irrespective of their social or political views but with the main objective which is to create jobs.
How Much Will I Be Given 2020/2021
If you are able to write a good business plan that you have passion for or you are able to present a convincing business plan that is already existing then you stand a chance of winning 1 million to 10 million naira
YouWin Official Portal
The YouWin team maintain only one official portal which is www.youwin.org.ng. Applicant are expected to sign up first before accessing the YouWin. there are many misleading websites that appears like the one above but you must take note of this one we stated here.
See The YouWin Application Requirements 2020/2021
For those who wants to know what it will take them before their application will be accepted should note the following:
- Age: the program is only open for those who are 20 and 45 years of age.
- Nationality : you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Business location :your business location must be in Nigeria
- Business plan: you must have a solid business plan that is capable of providing employment for Nigerians
Businesses plan you can’t apply for – YouWin 2020/2021
Not all business plan is allow in the program.
- If you are presenting a gambling business plan it won’t be accepted
- If your business is related to the sale, repair or fabrication of weapon or anything that can cause harm don’t apply.
- If you engage in the sale of hot drink, alcohol, beverages, tobacco don’t apply.
How To Apply For YouWin Business Plan Competition 2020/2021
This is the most interesting aspect of this article everyone has been waiting for, which is how to apply for YouWin business plan. Just follow the step i have listed below
- Log on to https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php
- Make sure you sign up and click on the confirmation link that is sent to your mail.
- You Will be redirected to the YouWin business plan page. Just sign in with your username and password.
- Fill up the necessary details they asked you. Make it brief but try to list your points.
- As you fill don’t forget to save it at each point
- At the end click the submit button and await for follow up details via your mail.
YouWin Registration Notice 2020/2021
This is the the information from the YouWin official website and it states
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicant must be up to 20 years of age and not more than 45 years of age
- You must have a valid means of identification.
- Your proposed business plan or already existing one must be within Nigeria and capable of providing employment.
- Applicant must have or present a business plan that must undergo serious scrutiny by a team of expert.
YouWin 2020/2021 Closing Date
At the time of writing this article no details has been given yet. Stick around for more update or better still drop a comment below and we will get back to you shortly.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.