ABU Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 Cut Off Mark and date | Application Guide:
Is Abu Zaria Post Utme Form Out For 2020/2021? That’s the question in most candidates who chose Abu zaria as their first choice of most preferred institution.
This post will center on the much anticipated Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira post utme screening form 2018/2019. We will be talking about when the form will be out, how much it will be sold and the date of the screening exercise.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ABU ZARIA POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING.
Let’s look at who and who are eligible for the screening exercise, as you all know there is a cut off mark that you must get in jamb before you will be allowed to purchase the ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021.
- Only Candidates who scored 180 (Preferably 200) and above in UTME for all courses.
- And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
This are the set of candidates who should be on the look out when the form should be out. As you all know Abu zaria don’t accept second choice candidates so if you chose them as your second most preferred institution then forget anything related to postutme.
ABU ZARIA ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
- This is the laid down procedure that anyone who wish to participate in the forthcoming ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form must follow. Please adhere to all instructions.
- All applicants are required to pay a one time sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
- You are required to visit the school official portal putme.abu.edu.ng and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay. Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
- You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
- Please note that you must provide the following details accurately and also provide your most recent passport photograph which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size.
- A valid Gsm Number
- A valid Email Address
- Preferred second choice of study
- Contact address.
On no account should you provide wrong details, always have a working email address and a well connected phone that can receive SMS at any time.
ABU POST UTME EXAM 2019 EXERCISE TIMETABLE
It’s advisable you come with the photocopies of all your credentials, means of identification and a prove that you actually purchase the screening form.
|DATE||DAY||FACULTY / COLLEGE / SCHOOL|
|19th August, 2019||Monday|
|20lh August, 2019||Tuesday|
|21st August, 2019||Wednesday|
|22nd August, 2019||Thursday|
|23rd August, 2019||Friday|
|24th August, 2019||Saturday|
Other post utme updates
Highlights on ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form
- Please note that Abu zaria post utme screening form is not yet out.
- We will inform you when it’s out
- The post UTME screening form should not exceed 2000 when it’s out.
- Only Candidates who scored 180 and above can apply
- The post UTME screening form is expected to be out around September 2018.
- Closing date will be made know during that time
- You are advised to follow all laid down rules and always avoid malpractice of any form
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.