Nigeria Police News 2020/2021 – See Today’s Recruitment latest news & Updates for – www.policerecruitment.ng
The Nigerian police force recruitment starts from July 14 to August 23.while screening starts from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,”
The Nigerian police news for today is going to enlighten you on what is really going on about the much awaited Nigerian police recruitment form 2020/2021 that has just been released now.
Anytime there is a breakdown of law and order the first body that is usually called forward is the men of the Nigerian police force. The Nigerian police as a body helps to tackle social break down of laws and other and also help to enforce law on every citizen and resident of Nigeria.
As far as you are a resident within the geographical boundaries of Nigeria then there is every possibility that you must adhere and respect the law of the land.
This article contains information that will help you secure an employment positions with the Nigerian police force (NPF) , work with them and see your self ascend the ladder of success.
Hence we are using this medium to provide you all with the best possible tips and information that Will guide you to become a personal of the Nigerian police force.
- 1 Nigerian Police force NPF recruitment 2020/2021 news update
- 2 Nigerian police Constable Recruitment (NPF) 2020/2021
- 3 Application Requirement for Nigeria police Constable 2020/2021
- 4 How to Apply for the 2020/2021 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment
- 5 More news on the Nigerian police recruitment 2020/2021
- 6 When is Nigeria Police shortlisted candidates 2020/2021 Recruitment coming out?
- 7 Nigeria police recruitment closing date 2020/2021
- 8 Function of the Nigerian police force NPF 2020/2021
- 9 Nigerian police recruitment shortlisted candidates 2019/2020
- 10 See when the Nigerian police aptitude test comes up 2019/2020
Nigerian Police force NPF recruitment 2020/2021 news update
There has been agitation and call for the Nigerian police service Commission to increase the number of police officers in the country.
To this end the Nigerian police force (NPF) , has promised to do everything within their power to recruit able men and woman who has what it take to work with the Nigerian police force.
We are using this medium to inform you that the Nigerian police force are likely to recruit about 30,000 eligible Nigerians into the force to help fight the increasing cases of armed robberies, kidnapping, internal breakdown of laws and other and amongst many other problems bedeviling the country.
A golden opportunity has presented it self to you again for you to apply right now so as to serve your father land, help restore order, fight and correct social ills in the society.
Nigerian police Constable Recruitment (NPF) 2020/2021
You want to apply for the Nigerian police Constable Recruitment? Then this is the right article where we are going to give you the guideline to apply. Please read slowly.
Please note that the Constable Recruitment which started on Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,”
Application Requirement for Nigeria police Constable 2020/2021
- Nationality: as a Constable applicant you should be a citizen of Nigeria first before you can apply.
- Age : there is age restriction so the minimum age should be 17 while the maximum is 25.
- Education : you should know how to read and write and also express your self. Finally you should have at least 5 credit pass in WAEC, NECO or any other SSCE exams.
- Chest Measurement: 34 inches expanded chest anything short of this might put your application in jeopardy.
- Pregnancy: pregnant women who applied will be screened out because you can’t cope with the rigorous training you will receive. Just take for instance in NYSC pregnant women are excluded from the scheme.
- Financial Status: you should not be indebted to people to the point that it now causes embarrassment to you.
- Character: there is a slogan that says police is your friend. Having bad character can disqualify you. You must be patient and always be ready to take orders from your superior.
- Height: it’s been clear that men should measure 1.67 meters in height and 1.64 metres for women.
- Means of identification: having a means of easy identification is paramount.
- Guarantors’ Form: there is a Guarantors’ Form at the end of the application that you should and must download which must be filled by the following people.
- Government Chairman,
- Traditional Rulers,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Local Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
How to Apply for the 2020/2021 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment
Make sure you log on to the Nigerian Police recruitment portal to apply.
Having a functional emails address couple with a valid and reachable phone number is necessary and a must for a smooth registration process.
- Having meet all the requirements we have explained above you need to log on to www.psc.gov.ng or http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng//
- Create an account and validate your email address.
- Log back to access the Nigerian police recruitment form, fill the form with your personal information that are correct.
- After everything click on “Submit” then go ahead to print your acknowledgement slip and also take note of your reference number if possible jot it down.
More news on the Nigerian police recruitment 2020/2021
If you want to apply for the Nigeria police recruitment now!! click here
The main purpose of creating this post is to give you all 24/7 update on ongoing Nigerian police recruitment. No applicant should miss this update because it will be coming in series.
- The first news we are bring to your desk today is that the Nigerian police recruitment form is now out online and can now be accessed online.
- Our second biggest update for today is that the Nigerian police recruitment form is absolutely free of charge, you aren’t required or suppose to part with your hard earned money before your application will be accepted.
- The closing date for now is 24th August as such all applicants are expected to rush online complete the registration process within a space of 6 weeks .
- The Nigerian policy recruitment portal remains http://policerecruitment.ng/.
- Another hot news you should not miss is that a screening exercise comes up September , on our next biggest update we shall give you more update on how the screening process will go.
When is Nigeria Police shortlisted candidates 2020/2021 Recruitment coming out?
Like we have stated before the Nigerian police recruitment process is still on and ends soon only after then shall the Nigerian police force release the list of those who will be going for the screening exercise.
Nigeria police recruitment closing date 2020/2021
The Nigerian police recruitment closing date should be around 24th August but we are expecting a shift of date to enable more candidates apply.
So expect a shift of date but don’t because of this relax yourself while waiting for the deadline to come before you start applying.
Never you allow African time sets in at this important time of our lives.
But for now we can’t tell if there will be a shift of date or not. All you should do now is keep visiting this page for more update.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
We love comment it let’s us know what’s in your mind. If you find this post very helpful please drop a comment.
Function of the Nigerian police force NPF 2020/2021
Its important for all those or applicant who are applying for various positions in the Nigerian police force recruitment programme to also take note of the following points we are going to list here right now.
- The Nigerian police force NPF has the responsibility of making sure that crimes are kept low to the nearest minimum level.
- The men of the Nigerian police force NPF helps various organ of the government such as the executive to enforce law and order.
- They also help to safeguard lives and properties of both public and private interest.
- They help restore order in a situation where orders has been broken.
The Nigerian police force shortlisted candidates list are list that contains the names of all those that have been shortlisted by the recruiting board.
Please always refer to this link for more update on that, we are going to do everything within our power to alert you on that.
The Nigerian police force NPF will conduct an aptitude test for all applicants on a certain date that will be made known to you all but i must tell you always keep an eye on your mail for directives on that.
But like we promised we will strive our best to ensure that we cover you all on that.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to Nigerians as relates to business, health, general information, education-jamb candidates most especially. Postutmeadmission is a blog design not only to help jamb candidates but also to help you know when your school of choice are conducting their screening exercise.
Apart from jamb and postutme update we also give other information on WAEC , NECO and GCE.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.