NPower Physical Verification 2020 Date Venue| pre selection requirements
NPower Physical Verification 2020 is here, for all shortlisted candidates who found their names on the list of shortlisted and successful candidates list.
N-Power physical verification is a process by which N-Power tries to verify candidate’s data which was filled online during the registration period.
A check wil be carried out if all information are accurate and also meet N-Power minimum requirements. Volunteers documents must be presented for screening.
Physical verification is mandatory for all applicants. Infact physical verification and screening must be done or carried out before final list of shortlisted/successful candidates are released.
Automatic disqualification await those who fails to show up in their respective venues on the date given to them for physical verification
Npower Volunteer Physical Verification exercise commences immediately after you have been pre-selected.
To physically verify at the screening centres , N-power is in partnership with National Orientation Agency, and National Youth Service Corps and some other specialise agencies . You’re verified at your local government of residence. Take note
List of Documents Needed for Npower Physical Verification 2020/2021 batch C
Here are a list of documents you should take to your screening venue :
- Education Credentials/Degree
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Residential permit of your Local Government area.
- print of your BVN details
- Passport photograph
- Your Authentic and valid identity card
- N-power 2020 online print out with your Reference number.
The purpose of carrying out physical verification for all applicants is to recruit those who merit the job; those who meet all the requirements expected from an eligible applicant.
During the physical verification, shaft are filter from the grains. Only deserving applicants should be shortlisted and sent to their primary place of assignment.
Those who are impersonating or beneficiaries of Batch A and B will be screened out.
Bio data you should have always with you :
You will be asked to fill these data during your physical screening. Just ensure you are with it always :
- Full names as recorded in your BVN
- Address information
- The LGA of State of residence
- Your state of origin and LGA
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Your NYSC PPA (place of primary assignment) and state.
- The year you finished service for those applying for graduate category positions.
Npower Physical Verification date and venue
N-Power physical verification starts few weeks after the list of shortlisted candidate have been released online.
Those who saw their names on the list of successful candidates are going to get a mail containing their venue, date and other information as regards Npower Physical Verification.
Log into your mail and check the inbox for details or login into your profile dashboard and check where your screening venue is.
More on N-Power physical verification and screening 2020/2021
- As you head to the physical screening venue, ensure you have all your educational certificates. If possible make Photocopies of them and also go with the original but be careful because that day might be rowdy
- All degree holders should get their NYSC discharge certificate, take it along with other documents
- NPower is strictly for unemployed Nigerians who are finding it hard to land their dream job.
- physical verification for all N-Power Batch C applicants commences immediately after the whole test, location and time will be communicated as time goes on
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.