If you have been wondering : “What textbooks are the best, when preparing for biology in jamb? “, do not worry again because I have compiled a list of these textbooks that are highly rated. They are recommended by jamb because all the topics in jamb syllabus are completely covered up and compiled in a good way that can help candidates to read and understand.
You should note that these textbooks have their distinguishable authors and publishers, so always remember that whenever you want to purchase one.
It is not really necessary for you to have all these textbooks, you can buy one or two out of them. Always remember to buy the latest edition of the textbook. These textbooks are :
• Ambuna, A. Egunyomi, A. and Osakwe, J. (1990). Comprehensive Certificate Biology for
Senior Secondary Schools: University Press Limited
• Egunyomi A. Bob – Manuel, Abdullahi B.A. and Oyetola O.A. (1988). Exam Focus: Biology
For WASSCE and JME 2nd Edition, University Press Limited
• MacQueen J. and Murray J. (1978). Success in Biology, Benin: John Murray
• Ndu, F.O. C. Ndu, Abun A. and Aina J.O. (2001). Senior Secondary School Biology:
Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman
• Odunfa, S.A. (2001). Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann
• Oguniyi, M.B. Adebisi A.A. and Okojie J.A. (2000). Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: Books 1 – 3, Macmillan
• Ramalingam, S.T. (2005). Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP
• Roberts, A.B.U. (1993). Functional Approach in Biology
• Sorojini, T.L. Sheila, P and Charles, T.P. (2000). Modern Biology for Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, FEP
• STAN. (2004). Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann
• Stone, R.H. and Cozens, A.B.C. (1982). Biology for West African Schools. Longman
• Usua, E.J. (1997). Handbook of practical Biology 2nd Edition, University Press, Limited
• Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
Thanks for reading this post, share it with your friends and family. To get more of this, subscribe to our newsletter get more updates in your email inbox for free.