See jamb regularization issues : possible ways to resolve it for NYSC |confirm if regularization is successful step by step guide.
In this article we shall give you a step by step guide on how to resolve any possible issues you are currently facing or having with jamb (regularization).
I will like you to read this guide slowly from A-Z.
First you have to note that you must posses a jamb registration number before you can be mobilize for any batch. Be it batch A, B or C.
Those who don’t have a valid jamb registration number or whose admission is not yet recognized by jamb will definitely going to face serous issue not until they regularize their admission
Please note that most students or graduates most especially those who got their admission through evening/weekend programs run by institutions are likely to fall in this category.
It has come to our notice that most institutions just hurriedly give out admission to candidates without going through the laid down procedures set down by JAMB.
It is best all prospective Corp members, students and undergraduate strive their best to validate their jamb registration number, those who don’t have till date need to regularize their admission as fast as they can.
Steps/process of jamb regularization
- The first step to take is to create a jamb profile.
- Proceed to process your jamb regularization.
- Print out the form/acknowledgement form and submit it to your school
- Your school will submit it to jamb after they must have stamp on it.
- Once your form get to jamb national office Abuja, it will be processed and your jamb registration number will be sent to you via mail.
See what to do when jamb notify you via email address
- Lunch your browser and log onto jamb portal http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Printout your original jamb results and Admission letter
- Now confirm your name on jamb Matriculation list.
Please note that those who don’t have jamb registration number won’t participate in the forthcoming NYSC program until they resolve the problem as outlined here. They won’t be able to print their jamb admission letter.
Jamb has not sent me a notification after jamb regularization
There are many reason that might make the whole process slow. First it might be that your school has not yet sent the form to jamb office. Or it might be that the post office or delivery channels have not yet delivered it. But if it eventually gets to JAMB it will take minimum of two weeks to process.
How to check if your regularization was successful
- Log onto jamb portal http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Input your password and email address in the space provided
- Click on my profile (it’s located at the right top side of your screen)
- Once you perform the above instructions you should see a dialog box
- Now click on service usage and click on view my usage
- Now click on Check status
Those who have sent their details to the university but are yet to confirm that their regularization is successful should exercise patients.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to educational community as relates to business, health, general information. currentschoolgist.com is a blog design not only to help students only, but also to help you know when your school of choice are open for registration.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk you can do that as well as i will be ready to still share some valuable information on all educational topics in Nigeria.