Unilorin Post UTME 2020: Eligibility, Deadline, Price and How to Apply.
We have received a lot of questions from students concerning the Unilorin Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session of the University of Ilorin. If you are reading this, I am quite sure you also want information about the admission screening form.
This article will give you adequate information on the registration, eligibility, price and other relevant information on the UNILORIN 2020/2021 Post UTME/DE screening exercise.
Please note that as at the time this article was written, the UNILORIN post utme 2020/2021 admission screening registration has not been announced, but we will let you know as soon as the forms are out.
However, while awaiting the release of screening forms, you should familiarize yourself, with the registration process.
You should know the eligibility, registration date, price, and registration instructions. We are glad to inform you that everything will be touched in this article.
UNILORIN Post UTME 2020/2021/DE screening Registration date
The University of Ilorin has not announced the date for the commencement of the 2020/2021 admission screening registration. We will inform you via e-mail immediately the forms are released.
However, the admission screening forms for the 2019/2020 academic session, were available for sale from the 25th of June, 2019 to the 20th of July, 2019.
The forms should be released the same period this year, but might be extended due to the corona virus pandemic.
While you wait for the release date, do not forget to get yourself prepared by reading your books and studying past questions alike.
UNILORIN Post UTME 2020 Admission Screening Eligibility.
To be able to apply for and partake in the University of Ilorin post utme admission screening exercise, UTME/DE candidates need to have met some specified criteria.
For UTME Candidates to apply, you must:
- have scored at least 180 in the UTME.
- have at least five(5) O’ level credits, including English Language, Mathematics and the other relevant subjects(maximum of two(2) sittings).
For Direct Entry Candidates to apply, you must:
- have at least 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent.
- have at least 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for MB:BS.
- have at least Second class (upper division) honours degree in anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences.
- Merit in two relevant NCE subjects.
- Upper credit at OND/HND where applicable (Statistics, agriculture, International Studies, Performing arts, and history accept lower credit).
It is a compulsory that all UTME/DE applicants pick the University of Ilorin as their first choice institution. Any candidate who chooses the institution as second choice or lesser will not be considered for admission.
How much is the UNILORIN Post UTME Form?
Candidates who wish to apply for the UNILORIN Post UTME/DE admission screening will have to pay a sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) only to purchase the form. This price excludes bank charges.
UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Screening Registration Instructions
To apply for the UNILORIN post utme 2020 Admission screening, make it a priority to read the following instructions. It will serve as a guide for registration. Let’s dive in.
1. Access the UNILORIN Admission Screening registration portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
2. You will be required to provide some details in the box to continue. They include;
- Your JAMB registration number.
- Your phone number(make sure it is active and valid).
- Your email address(make sure it is valid and active).
- Your surname.
3. Thereafter, Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information.
4.Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the options indicated on the payment page.
Click here to view unilorin post utme cut-off marks for various courses.
5. Make Payment. Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
6. Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
7. Enter your Card Number
8. Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin
9. After successfully entering your card details, Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
10. Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login. Then login with your required details.
11. Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
12. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
13. On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
14. For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
15. Click on Next Step.
16. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) / A’ Level details as follows:
Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) A’ Level details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
17. Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Note that Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
18. Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
19. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
Scheduling Slip; and
1. All candidates for the UNILORIN post utme 2020 are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
2. You are to also upload your O’ Level/A’ Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. There are two aspects to PUTME Screening
i. Unilorin Post UTME Screening Aptitute Test result will be released immediately after the test
ii. PUTME Score which is composition of O’ Level/A’ Level and PUTME Screening results will be released after closure of result upload for both O’ Level/A’ Level.
4. Ensure to visit the Unilorin post utme Portal on the 20th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
For further enquiries contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like our services and wish to appreciate us?
Don’t worry, the best way to appreciate us is to use any of the share buttons below to share this post with your friends. Remember there is love in sharing.