Ankin Law Office Scholarship For Military Veterans scholarship currently remains one of the highly-rated scholarship programs in the world having helped thousands of students settle tuition fees and other related expenses.
Interestingly, you too can benefit from the financial aiding program sooner than later as the application for this year’s edition will begin anytime soon.
However, you must know the scholarship requirements before applying to boost your chance of being among the winners. Well, that shouldn’t be any problem as we shall be unveiling everything you must know and possess for a successful application exercise.
We advise you to pay maximum attention to every part of the article as we hit the ground running.
What is Ankin Law Office Scholarship For Military Veterans
This scholarship program is for people whose father, mother or immediate family is a member of the US military or armed forces. It is aimed at supporting qualified students who plans to be enrolled in an accredited community college, or university’s undergraduate or graduate programs.
Winning this scholarship offers you the opportunity to pursue your academic dream and aspiration without experiencing intense financial difficulties.
Launched a few years ago, the financial aiding program has helped hundreds of students who met the conditions and provide the required documents.
Talking of the requirements, read on to unveil the documents and details you need and must provide to stand any chance of winning the military-based scholarship.
Ankin Law Office Scholarship For Military Veterans Requirements
- You must be a US citizen and must reside in the country.
- You must be a military veteran or your immediate family belongs to the US army or any military Force.
- You must be enrolled in a certified US community college or university.
- You are equally eligible if you are offering a vocational or trade program in an accredited institution in the country.
- You must write a 1000-word essay
- You must provide your proof or relative’s proof of military services.
- You need a letter of recommendation
- Short but detailed CV, showcasing your academic achievements.
How to Apply for the Ankin law office scholarship for military veterans
Application is strictly online and you are expected to complete all the procedures via the scholarship portal.
That said, below is the step-by-step guide to applying for the Ankin law office scholarship for military veterans:
- Visit the admission website. Alternatively, you can click here to proceed.
- Provide all the required documents, including a well-written 1k-word article. Ensure the write-up contains at least three links to authoritative sources (sites) where you obtain your facts.
- Publish the article on your blog if you have one. Applicants without a personal blog should post the essay to the student’s blog on your University’s website. They should be acknowledged as the author while the blog post should be available to the public.
Meanwhile, you can create a new personal blog using WordPress or Blogger if you don’t love using the University’s website. Ensure the article is unique and it doesn’t contain any grammatical blunder.
- Send a mail to the organizers telling them you have published the compulsory content. Ensure you include the link to your article so they can easily visit the page to examine your write-up.
You can complete this process via their official website or their designated email address. You can equally explore the Ankin Law Office LLC contact addresses below.
Toll-Free: 844-600-0000 Local: (312) 600-0000
- They will reach you via your email address after examining your content.
The deadline date for this year’s application isn’t known to the public at the time of this publication. However, the deadline might be in July, judging by last year’s edition.
We advise you keep visiting the Ankin Law Office website for updates regarding the financial assistance program deadline.
How Much Does It Worth
Winning this scholarship award automatically makes you $2,500 richer. This means the Ankin law office scholarship for military veterans is worth $2,500.
Is Ankin law office scholarship for military veterans Renewable?
No, Ankin law office scholarship for military veterans isn’t renewable. You can only win it once and it expires after one academic year.
Since there is no tangible information regarding the department eligibility, we assume all departments can apply for the scholarship.
How To Know If you win the scholarship award
The scholarship’s organizing committee will contact you via your email address to let you know you’ve been selected among the lucky applicants. Therefore, you must provide an accessible email while applying.
Number of Awards
This part of the scholarship details isn’t disclosed to the public. Hence, we can’t give a specific number of applicants who will emerge winners.
Nonetheless, we are certain the scholarship is competitive. It means you must provide all the required documents, follow the laid-down application procedures, and hope for luck.
What Is Ankin Law Office and Its Functions
Meanwhile, we can’t discuss this scholarship without touching a few details regarding the sponsors and organizers. So, let’s briefly tell you what the Ankin office is all about.
The Ankin law office is a legal organization or Institute created towards helping accident victims recover from injuries. They ensure that auto or workplace-related accident victims are given quality health treatment, thereby helping them recover from sustained injuries in no time.
The personal injury attorneys of the Chicago-based office are also committed to helping all victims get the money or reward they are entitled to receive after an accident.
So, Ankin law office LLC doesn’t just help victims get quality treatment, they also ensure that your company compensates you for accidents or occurrences that deserve compensation as stipulated by the country’s constitution.
We’ve left no stone unturned regarding the Ankin law office scholarship for military veterans, and we believe you should be able to apply without any hiccups.
Nonetheless, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this post. At this point, we wish you the best of luck in your search for a fully-fund grant.
Michael Larry is an instructor and an educationist, who like to bring out the best in other through his inspirational writeup.